Today in Fleet – Tuesday 2 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Rail fares to rise a third faster than wages in 2018 - The UK’s biggest rail fare rise in half a decade has come into force, with fares set to rise a third faster than wages in 2018. ... Read More »
- Used car values fall by 1.1% - Cap HPI‘s analysis showed that ‘three years 60,000 miles’ vehicle values fell by 1.1% last month, compared to a fall of 1.6% in December 2016. For ... Read More »
- DfT to create and upgrade Major Road Network - The Department for Transport has begun a 12-week consultation process to identify and upgrade vital A-roads as it creates a new Major Road Network across England. ... Read More »
- RAC Foundation presses need for accident investigation branch - The RAC Foundation has published new research that echoes calls for a road accident investigation branch. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Renault Koleos now available with luxury-focused top trim - Renault has added a new top-of-the-range Initiale Paris trim to the line-up for its Koleos large SUV. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Kia Sorento updated with sporty trims and new auto - Kia has updated its Sorento seven-seat SUV for 2018 with new GT-Line models and an eight-speed auto. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.