Today in Fleet – Tuesday 18 June
All the key news in fleet…
- Volvo launches free online Fleet Tax Guide - Designed for fleet managers, Volvo has launched a free Fleet Tax Guide to help with company car tax and legislation for the 2019/20 financial year. For ... Read More »
- Used vehicle leasing solution scores interest from opt-out drivers - CBVC Vehicle Management has reported increasing interest in its Re-Lease used car solution, especially with company new starters or employees who have opted out of company ... Read More »
- Central service histories portal could bring industry benefits, says VRA - Developing a central resource that provides access to the service histories of all the cars and vans in the UK car parc could help drive vehicle ... Read More »
- Booths rolls out electric car chargers - Northern supermarket firm Booths is to install electric car chargers at all its stores, enabling drivers to charge while they shop. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Poor driver vision bringing crash risks, warns VSP - Drivers could be at risk of accidents through poor vision, leaving firms wide open to prosecution under health and safety and duty of care legislation if ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.