Today in Fleet – Tuesday 18 December
All the key news in fleet…
- West Yorkshire to get 88 free rapid charge points - A project to install 88 free rapid charging points across West Yorkshire is to get underway in 2019. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- New V4B leasing site includes ‘Eco Offers’ - Contract hire and leasing broker V4B has launched a new website that includes extra features, such as a new ‘Eco Offers’ area. For more of the ... Read More »
- Activa Contracts extends Fleet Manager of the Week prize sponsorship - Activa Contracts has renewed its sponsorship of Lightfoot’s Fleet Manager of the Week initiative, which rewards operators achieving high levels of efficiency and safety in their ... Read More »
- Lex Autolease benchmarking service saves £1.5m+ for fleets in first year - Lex Autolease has saved customers more than £1.5m through ‘Fleet Benchmarking’ since launching the service in February this year. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Epyx to run special Christmas multi-vendor auction - Epyx has announced plans for a 1link Disposal Network Christmas online car and van auction that will run from Friday 21 December to Thursday 27 December. ... Read More »
- National Windscreens appoints new managing director - National Windscreens has appointed Jan Teo as managing director as Pete Marsden retires. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.