Today in Fleet – Tuesday 17 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Range revisions enhance Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV appeal - Mitsubishi has updated the Outlander PHEV with new trim levels and increased standard equipment. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Škoda’s baby SUV to bring sub-£18k pricing - Škoda has revealed pricing for its new Kamiq compact SUV, which is priced from £17,700 and will bring a rival to the Nissan Juke. For more ... Read More »
- London leads car sharing in Europe - Londoners are more open to switching to car sharing than their European neighbours, beaten only by Paris. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Licence Bureau completes four millionth Driver Licence check - Licence Bureau has reached the four millionth driver licence check milestone as it continues to raise awareness of the need for compliant fleet operations – including ... Read More »
- Joju Solar integrates Alfen charge points into smart energy offering - Alfen is to supply Joju Solar with smart electric vehicle chargers as part of its integrated smart energy offering. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.