Today in Fleet – Tuesday 17 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Virtuo car club launches in London - Car club firm Virtuo has launched a scheme in London, marking its expansion into the UK. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- UK rental and leasing sector brings in £49bn a year, BVRLA report shows - The vehicle rental and leasing industry contributes around £49bn per year to the UK economy while playing a major role in supporting domestic vehicle and engine ... Read More »
- EU car registrations up 2.9% in H1 following record June - The European new car market grew by 2.9% for the first six months of the year on the back of a record performance in June. For ... Read More »
- SsangYong Musso and Rexton get 7-year warranty - SsangYong is introducing a seven-year/150,000-mile warranty for its new Musso pickup, along with the Rexton SUV that it’s based on. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Ogilvie Fleet scores largest-ever sole supply deal - Colas Rail has awarded a solus outsourcing agreement for the supply and management of almost 900 company cars and LCVs to Ogilvie Fleet. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleet values remain at record levels, reports BCA - Average auction values continued to rise in June, with record levels reached for the fleet/lease sector, according to BCA. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.