Today in Fleet – Tuesday 14 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Covid-19 impact on fleets under focus in tomorrow’s AFP webinar - The first-ever webinar from the recently formed Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP) is to take place tomorrow, 15 July, majoring on the effects of COVID-19 on ... Read More »
- Selsia auto repairer finds novel way to protect customers during pandemic - Fleet and auto firms are developing innovative ways of working during the coronavirus crisis – as shown by a new initiative from car servicing and repair ... Read More »
- Cazoo acquires Imperial Car Supermarket to gain key infrastructure - Used car platform Cazoo has expanded in the UK just seven months after it officially launched in the marketplace. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Toyota safety screen helps protect private hire drivers and passengers - A new cabin safety screen is now available for Toyota private hire car operators to help keep protect drivers and passengers from in-cab coronavirus transmission. For ... Read More »
- LowCVP online forum on transport decarbonisation takes place tomorrow - LowCVP’s Annual Conference 2020 is to take place online tomorrow, exploring how we can accelerate the transition to net zero in road transport. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.