Today in Fleet – Tuesday 14 April
All the key news in fleet…
- New alliance to push for EV-focused policies in Europe - A new eMobility alliance has formed to lobby for the roll-out of consumer-centric electric vehicle policies in Europe. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- On-demand bus service keeps public transport going during pandemic - A new on-demand public transport service has gone live in Sevenoaks, Kent to ensure continued essential travel during the pandemic. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- SMS service warns fleets of flat batteries - A new service could help fleets and drivers avoid vehicle downtime through SMS alerts of low or dead batteries. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Shortage of new parts could increase car thefts - A lack of legitimate car parts could boost the ‘chop-shop’ market further and increase organised crime. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Arval rethinks SMR approach to keep essential fleets running - New service and maintenance procedures at Arval UK are keeping essential fleets operational 24/7 during the coronavirus crisis. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Cazana’s new website to help key workers stay mobile - Automotive data specialist Cazana has launched a new website to provide key workers with vital information on local service centres still open to help them stay ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.