Today in Fleet – Tuesday 13 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleet drivers still misusing PHEVs, says TMC - Drivers are still failing to use plug-in hybrid company cars as intended, putting the fleet industry at risk of losing government backing. For more of the ... Read More »
- New Mercedes A-Class diesels escape BiK diesel surcharge - The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is now available with two RDE2-compliant diesels, bringing reduced company car tax bills for drivers. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Arval to expand hydrogen test fleet - Arval is looking to add a further 10 company cars to UK hydrogen trials following the opening of a second refuelling station. For more of the ... Read More »
- TomTom Telematics recognised by Berg Insight - Market analyst firm Berg Insight has named TomTom Telematics as the largest provider of fleet management solutions in Europe for the fourth successive year. For more ... Read More »
- Government urged to support ‘Slow Down Move Over’ campaign - Roadside assistance and recovery experts are calling for the Government to make the ‘slow down or move over safely’ motto a safety measure within the Highway ... Read More »
- Teletrac guide raises awareness of illegal driving habits - A new guide to 20 illegal driving habits is now available from Teletrac Navman. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.