Today in Fleet – Thursday 9 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleets adopting more stringent licence checks - Fleets are getting on top of their compliance requirements including through the adoption of regular licence checks. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- TTC ramps up for increased driver risk management focus - Road safety specialist TTC is to increasingly target the fleet risk management sector as it looks to drive its DriverProtect managed service brand for all large ... Read More »
- Fleet and lease values at record level for third month running - Fleet and lease and overall average values continued to rise in October, hitting new record levels for sectors according to BCA. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Airmax Remote appoints head of sales - Telematics service provider Airmax Remote has appointed Daniel Faulkner as head of sales. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- MOT should cover driver assistance technologies, say drivers - Almost half (48%) of UK motorists say the standard MOT should be updated to cover driver assistance technologies, such as autonomous emergency braking. For more of ... Read More »
- Volvo XC60 ‘aces’ Euro NCAP tests - The new Volvo XC60 has become the best all-round performer in Euro NCAP’s 2017 tests to date, including setting one of the best adult occupant protection ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.