Today in Fleet – Thursday 8 March
All the key news in fleet…
- New car CO2 emissions in Europe rise for first time in decade - Average CO2 emissions from new cars in Europe increased by 0.3g/km in 2017; the first rise in 10 years. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- TTC DriverProtect powers fleet safety focus with GreenRoad - Road safety specialist TTC is deploying GreenRoad technologies across its new DriverProtect suite of services to bring a fleet risk solution with a focus on behavioural change. For more ... Read More »
- Appetite for used diesels at auction remains robust - Used car demand for diesels continues to soar, in sharp contrast to new car registrations. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- James Dower joins Adesa Remarketing - James Dower, previously senior editor of Cap HPI’s Black Book in the UK, has joined Adesa Remarketing as head of business development. For more of the ... Read More »
- Mileage tool brings significant savings for grey fleets - Fleets using Airmax Remote’s Grey Fleet Remote Mileage Manager are seeing a significant fall in inaccurate mileage claims, resulting in major savings according to the firm. ... Read More »
- Fears for spring pothole plague in wake of freezing weather - Last week’s extreme cold snap could lead to a spring pothole plague across the UK, according to the RAC. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.