Today in Fleet – Thursday 7 February
All the key news in fleet…
- Jaguar Land Rover posts £3.4bn loss - Jaguar Land Rover has reported a £3.4bn loss for the last three months of 2018 after being hit by both declining sales in China and the ... Read More »
- New Arval tool pinpoints best powertrain type for drivers - Arval has developed a new tool that allows fleets to match drivers to the best powertrain type for their needs. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- SEAT UK breaks true fleet sales record in 2018 - SEAT UK has announced its best-ever true fleet results, which saw it grow sales to 18,826 vehicles in 2018. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Mobile phone usage on the rise - Drivers in Scotland are increasingly using hand-held mobile phones for phone calls, new research indicates. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Drivers ... Read More »
- Government consults on plans to extend pay-as-you-go rail network - The Government has launched a 12-week public consultation as part of its drive to roll out pay-as-you-go usage to more rail stations. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.