Today in Fleet – Thursday 7 December
All the key news in fleet…
- EU-LIVE takes on the Twizy with new EV mobility solution - The European EU-LIVE consortium has revealed a new electrified mobility solution for the L5e category – a segment in-between two and four wheels with speeds of ... Read More »
- ALD to use Microsoft platform for smart mobility solutions - ALD is to develop solutions to provide packaged smart mobility services with the help of Microsoft. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- SEAT UK grows true fleet by 54% - SEAT has grown its true fleet UK sales by 54% year-to-date. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- First hybrids join ITV fleet - ITV has deployed four specially converted Mitsubishi Outlander PHEVs, marking the first hybrid vehicles on its fleet, as it looks to go more eco-friendly. For more ... Read More »
- ScottishPower advances fuel efficiency with driver behaviour tech - ScottishPower has seen significant improvements in fuel efficiency and idling after deploying driver behaviour technology from Trakm8. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.