Today in Fleet – Thursday 7 December
All the key news in fleet…
- EU-LIVE takes on the Twizy with new EV mobility solution - The European EU-LIVE consortium has revealed a new electrified mobility solution for the L5e category – a segment in-between two and four wheels with speeds of ... Read More »
- ALD to use Microsoft platform for smart mobility solutions - ALD is to develop solutions to provide packaged smart mobility services with the help of Microsoft. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts ... Read More »
- SEAT UK grows true fleet by 54% - SEAT has grown its true fleet UK sales by 54% year-to-date. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Pothole reports in Britain soar ... Read More »
- First hybrids join ITV fleet - ITV has deployed four specially converted Mitsubishi Outlander PHEVs, marking the first hybrid vehicles on its fleet, as it looks to go more eco-friendly. For more ... Read More »
- ScottishPower advances fuel efficiency with driver behaviour tech - ScottishPower has seen significant improvements in fuel efficiency and idling after deploying driver behaviour technology from Trakm8. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.