Today in Fleet – Thursday 6 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class gets petrol plug-in hybrid - Mercedes-Benz has added a petrol plug-in hybrid to the E-Class line-up to complete its PHEV range. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Cheap personal breathalysers ‘next to useless’, says FleetCheck - Fleets are being advised to warn their drivers about the inaccuracy of cheap personal breathalysers in the run-up to Christmas. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Facelifted Renault Kadjar brings new spec line-up and engines - Renault is to open order books for its facelifted Kadjar next month, introducing a new engine-range and a revised trim line-up. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Diesel leasing rising in popularity - Diesel car registrations are still falling dramatically but diesel leasing is showing a strong increase in popularity. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleets returning to regional remarketing, says Epyx - Although recent years have seen fleets turn away from regional-based remarketing, the last few months have brought evidence of a return to the practice. For more ... Read More »
- TMC guide outlines mileage reimbursement for PHEVs - TMC has published an updated version of its concise guide on business mileage rates with latest advice on reimbursing fleet drivers of electric and plug-in hybrid ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.