Today in Fleet – Thursday 5 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Diesel downturn continues to hit new car market - The Government is being urged to stop tarring all diesels with the same brush as new figures show the impact of market uncertainty on new car ... Read More »
- Fleets get chance to see M4 smart motorway plans - Highways England has revealed its plans for a 32-mile stretch of smart motorway on the M4 – believed to be the longest in the country. For ... Read More »
- GMB calls for membership of customs union - The GMB union, which represents Jaguar Land Rover workers, says the Government must focus on getting a clear commitment to a customs union with Europe on ... Read More »
- Harvey Stead assumes MD role at FMG - Accident management specialist FMG has appointed commercial director Harvey Stead as its new managing director with immediate effect. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Highways England awards inaugural fleet management deal to Fraikin - Fraikin has won a competitive tender to manage all 4x4s used by Highways England’s Traffic Officer Service. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- BCA appoints international finance director - BCA has appointed David Banks as finance director of its international operations. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.