Today in Fleet – Thursday 3 May
All the key news in fleet…
- New MOT regime contradicts Road Traffic Act, warns Kwik Fit - Fleets could be left confused by changes being introduced to the MOT test this month, with the new rules potentially contradicting the established Road Traffic Act, ... Read More »
- Global Autocare showcases ‘extraordinary’ fleet management capabilities - Independent fleet management specialist Global Autocare is playing a vital role in ensuring one of cycling’s biggest races keeps on the road with the provision of ... Read More »
- Volvo puts focus on RVs under leasing team restructure - Volvo Car UK has restructured its national leasing team, with an increased focus on residual values. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- City Auction Group drives volumes with new defleet centres - City Auction Group has introduced 10 new nationwide defleet centres that will enable it to increase the volume of vehicles at its twice weekly auctions. For ... Read More »
- Fuel prices see biggest rise in 16 months - Petrol and diesel prices went up by nearly 3p a litre in April, marking the biggest increase for 16 months. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- InstaVolt appoints commercial director - Rapid charging specialist InstaVolt has appointed Richard Rushin as its commercial director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.