Today in Fleet – Thursday 29 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Volvo XC60 takes 2018 World Car of the Year title - The Volvo XC60 has fought off 33 competitors to take the 2018 World Car of the Year crown at the New York International Auto Show. For ... Read More »
- UK car production hit by domestic demand decline - UK car manufacturing output continued to fall in February with a double-digit decline in domestic demand. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Car hire sites ordered to show full costs upfront - Three car hire sites have committed to include all compulsory charges in their car hire quotes following enforcement action by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA). ... Read More »
- Thatcham Research appoints new chairman - Thatcham Research has appointed Allianz’s Graham Gibson as its new chairman. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- BT fined record amount for unsafe streetworks - British Telecom has been fined a record amount for unsafe streetworks following a successful prosecution by Transport for London (TfL). For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- eCall system set to reduce road deaths - eCall will become mandatory in Europe in all new cars receiving type approval, from April 2018, offering faster response and resultantly fewer road deaths. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.