Today in Fleet – Thursday 28 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleets urged to spec vehicles with Autonomous Emergency Braking - Fleets and private drivers are being urged to ensure their new cars are fitted with Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) to help cut down on road deaths ... Read More »
- Car thefts up by a third in three years - The number of vehicles stolen in England and Wales increased by 30% between 2013 and 2016 as thieves become more adept at overcoming in-car anti-theft technology. ... Read More »
- New technology to trigger hybrid zero-emission mode in high pollution - A new system that would automatically switch hybrids to electric mode in heavily polluted streets is going on trial in Leeds. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- UK car production falls in August - UK car manufacturing fell 5.3% in August to 103,232 units, marking the fourth month of decline this year. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Mayor of London triggers high air pollution alert - Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has reiterated his calls for a diesel scrappage fund as he issued the seventh ‘High’ air pollution alert in the last ... Read More »
- Hertz appoints new UK country manager - Hertz UK has appointed Richard Davies as country manager. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.