Today in Fleet – Thursday 28 June
All the key news in fleet…
- Digital remarketing developments to come under VRA spotlight - Revolutionary developments in digital technology are to be spotlighted at the July meeting of the Vehicle Remarketing Association. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- European car market shows signs of slowdown - European car registrations saw slight growth in May although volumes hit their highest level in over a decade. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Audi reveals facelifted A4 Saloon and Avant - The Audi A4 Saloon and Avant have been updated with sharper design features and enhanced equipment for the 2019 model year. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- UK car manufacturing rises 1.3% in May - UK car production was up 1.3% in May but still remains down year on year. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- FMG extends telematics contract with Trakm8 - Incident management specialist FMG is to continue using telematics services from Trakm8 for a further three years for its driver behaviour solution. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleet research to help shape future road risk solutions - Fleet operators, both in the UK and globally, are being asked to take part in research that could help develop new road risk solutions while also ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.