Today in Fleet – Thursday 28 February
All the key news in fleet…
- Ubiquitous EV charging network could drive fleet EV sales - Developing an interoperable EV charging network for the UK could help accelerate EV sales, including among fleets. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- AA puts emergency hydrogen refuelling van to test - The AA has successfully trialled a new solution that could be used in the future to provide refuelling back-up for drivers of hydrogen cars. For more ... Read More »
- Majority of drivers unaware of what a clean air zone is - Nearly six in 10 (57%) of drivers don’t know what a clean air or ultra-low emission zone actually is despite the fact that there’s just weeks ... Read More »
- Fuel card functionality on BPme payment app scores highly with fleets - BP fuel card customers have reported significant time-saving and accuracy benefits for refuelling after the BPme fuel payment app became compatible with fuel cards. For more ... Read More »
- The Deritend Group renews CBVC fleet deal - The Deritend Group has signed a new four-year fleet management agreement with CBVC Vehicle Management, building on the firms’ existing 17-year relationship. For more of the ... Read More »
- UK car production falls 18.2% in January - British car production plummeted 18.2% in January, marking the eighth month running of decline and prompting the UK auto industry to say again that a no-deal ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.