Today in Fleet – Thursday 27 September
All the key news in fleet…
- National Tyres and Autocare to drive fleet offering under new appointment - National Tyres and Autocare has appointed Jonathan Quinn as its new national account director as the company looks to further drive its fleet business. For more ... Read More »
- London boroughs get new funding to crack down on car emissions - London is set to see more car-free and low-emission streets under a new £6m funding programme. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Nottingham fleets get chance to try EVs for free - Fleets in Nottingham can test the latest electric vehicles for free at an event taking place next week. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- WLTP testing impacts UK manufacturing volumes - UK car manufacturing fell for a third consecutive month in August as the race to get new cars tested for WLTP hit volumes. For more of ... Read More »
- Enterprise introduces car club at Portsmouth branch - Enterprise Rent-A-Car is adding car club vehicles to its new branch in Fratton, Portsmouth in response to growing requirements for ‘on demand’ vehicle rental. For more ... Read More »
- EO Charging to drive product development with £13m funding - Electric vehicle charger manufacturer EO Charging has secured £13m funding from London-based infrastructure investor Zouk Capital. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.