Today in Fleet – Thursday 26 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Volkswagen car-boot delivery service could spell end of missed packages - Volkswagen is to bring its We Deliver car-boot delivery service to the UK in 2020, potentially consigning the days of missed packages to the history books. ... Read More »
- Alphabet GB recruits new head of process management - Alphabet GB has appointed Sascha Fricke as the company’s new head of process management. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Diesel in freefall as electric vehicle demand rockets - The rapid decline of diesel registrations is showing no signs of slowdown in Europe while demand for electric cars is fast rising. For more of the ... Read More »
- New service brings corporate vendors ‘huge’ potential to uplift auction profits - Corporate vendors could see average profit lifts of several hundred pounds with the help of a new refurbishment programme from City Auction Group. For more of ... Read More »
- UK car production down 17% YtD despite August rise - A rise in UK car production for August has only marginally stemmed the spring Brexit shutdown losses, leaving the market to record a double-digit decline for ... Read More »
- Used market up for first time in 18 months - The used car market has turned a corner, seeing a positive average movement for the first time in 18 months, according to Cap HPI. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.