Today in Fleet – Thursday 21 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Greenpeace activists cling to diesel agenda with Volkswagen raid - Campaigners from Greenpeace have stormed a ship importing Volkswagen diesel cars into the UK as they call for the cars to be sent back to Germany. ... Read More »
- Government makes £15m available for low-emission vehicle R&D - The Department for Transport has launched a competition of £15m in funding for research into low-emission technology for lorries, as well as cars and vans. For ... Read More »
- Manheim to pull covers off high-tech Bruntingthorpe auction centre - Manheim is to open the doors to its new Bruntingthorpe auction centre next Monday (25 September), following a multi-million-pound investment. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Government mulls new offence for cyclists - A new offence equivalent to causing death by careless or dangerous driving could be introduced for cyclists as the government opens an urgent review into cycle ... Read More »
- Alphabet publishes free drivers’ guide to smart motorways - Alphabet has launched a guide to help drivers understand how smart motorways work and what to do in case of emergency. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Devon gears up for EVs with free installation of rapid chargers - Devon has deployed the first of six free rapid chargers from Instavolt under plans to gear up for electric vehicles, at no cost to the tax ... Read More »
- New contract hire & leasing manager for the north joins Seat - Seat has appointed Martin Gray as contract hire & leasing manager for the north. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.