Today in Fleet – Thursday 21 June
All the key news in fleet…
- LPG vehicles available for free fleet trials - Fleets and councils are being invited to trial LPG vehicles, including vans and black cabs, to evaluate the cost and eco-saving benefits. Related Post Council fleet ... Read More »
- Free TMC guide dispels confusion over business mileage - TMC has launched a new guide over what constitutes business mileage as it looks to dispel confusion on the subject. Related Post Mark Sinclair joins TMC ... Read More »
- Confusion over DVLA policies leaving fleets exposed to risk - Fleet managers should revisit their driver vision policies to ensure they’re correctly carrying out their duty of care by informing the DVLA of any sight issues. ... Read More »
- More power and safety kit for 2019 Mazda MX-5 - Mazda’s refreshed MX-5 is to go on sale in Europe this summer, bringing increased power and safety equipment.
- Free charging for EV drivers - InstaVolt and Pod Point are both offering free charging for EV drivers to mark Clean Air Day today. Related Post Pod Pod awarded charger agreement for ... Read More »
- ERM targets fleets and OEMs with anti-ransomware solution - ERM Advanced Telematics has developed a new solution that it says can protect vehicles against ransomware and other cyber-attacks.