Today in Fleet – Thursday 2 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Latest clocking data reveals ‘alarming’ rise in vehicle mileage fraud - One in 11 vehicles had a mileage discrepancy in 2019; up 22.2% from the figure of one in 14 in 2018, according to Cap HPI. For ... Read More »
- Vauxhall offers free roadside assistance to NHS staff - Vauxhall is extending its Roadside Assistance programme to all NHS workers who drive a Vauxhall vehicle, and do not already have mechanical breakdown cover. For more ... Read More »
- TrustFord mobile van fleet brings support to NHS workers - TrustFord is using its mobile service fleet to support NHS staff and essential workers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- M4 near Slough to close this weekend as smart motorway work continues - Drivers are being advised of closures on the M4 near Slough this weekend as part of work to convert it to a smart motorway. For more ... Read More »
- RED Driver Training brings online solution to meet increased training demand - RED Driver Training is offering fleet driver training online as demand for delivery drivers rises during the Covid-19 outbreak. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- AA launches free breakdown service for all NHS workers - The AA is to keep NHS workers on the move for free during the Covid-19 crisis, backed by a dedicated hotline. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.