Today in Fleet – Thursday 17 May
All the key news in fleet…
- New safety tech to be mandated by EU - Advanced safety features such as autonomous emergency braking (AEB) and intelligent speed assistance (ISA) will be fitted as standard on new cars by 2021 under new ... Read More »
- Ford adds Waze navigation and voice control - Ford adds the ability to project Waze navigation and real-time traffic to vehicles using its SYNC AppLink touchscreen and control it through voice. For more of ... Read More »
- Scanner ramps provide digital tyre depth readings - Drivers in Europe can now use a new service to digitally check tyre pressures on scanner ramps at car parks. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Remote control parking gets green light under new UK laws - Drivers will be able to use remote control parking and other technologies on British roads from next month under newly introduced laws. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- EU car demand rockets - Passenger car registrations in the EU showed strong growth in April following March’s decline, helping to drive the year-to-date performance. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Telematics heavyweight joins Lightfoot - Lightfoot has appointed telematics industry specialist Kevin Hennelly as its new head of sales. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Find out how to avoid penalty hotspots - A new guide providing advice on how to avoid unnecessary motoring charges and penalties as a result of congestion charges, speeding fines and parking tickets is ... Read More »
- London could get more car-free days - The Mayor of London is considering running more car-free days in the capital to tackle air quality issues. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.