Today in Fleet – Thursday 17 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid and PHEV get new connected features - Hyundai is updating its Ioniq range for 2019 with a number of new features. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Used diesel car shortages could bring higher values - New diesel car sales are falling so quickly that there could be shortages of them within the used market in the near future – potentially inflating ... Read More »
- Top 10 fastest-selling used cars for 2018 revealed - The Ford Ka was the UK’s fastest-selling used car in 2018, while the Renault Zoe electric car made it into the top 10 for the first ... Read More »
- VED supplement putting used buyers off premium cars, says Manheim - The Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) supplement on premium cars is putting some customers off purchases, according to Manheim. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Aston Barclay continues countdown to new Wakefield super centre - Aston Barclay is in the final phases of developing its new 78,000 sq ft auction super centre in Wakefield ahead of its official opening on 28 ... Read More »
- Marshall Fleet Solutions teams up with fuelGenie - Marshall Fleet Solutions has helped one of its customers take care of fuel management under a new partnership with fuelGenie. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.