Today in Fleet – Thursday 12 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Free test drives of EVs available in Manchester today - Europcar has teamed up with Go Ultra Low to run a one-day roadshow in Manchester showcasing the latest electric vehicle developments. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Glasgow to get Scotland’s first Low Emission Zone by 2019 - Glasgow has been named as the first of four cities in Scotland to implement Low Emission Zones. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo launches global news hub for fleets - Volvo has gone live with a new dedicated hub to provide global fleet managers with its latest news as well as content on the wider global fleet market. For ... Read More »
- Third of London taxi and private hire journeys could be in autonomous vehicles by 2025 - Up to 30% of taxi and private hire journeys in the capital could be served by autonomous vehicle (AV) ride-sharing in London by 2025. For more ... Read More »
- Concerns about diesel market spread to dealers - Nearly nine out of 10 (87%) dealers plan to review their stock profiles for diesel vehicles in 2018 in response to signs of consumer reaction to ... Read More »
- Lure of autonomous vehicles could tempt city slickers to suburbs - Nearly half (46%) of British motorists would consider changing their job to avoid congestion, according to new research. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.