Today in Fleet – Thursday 12 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Free test drives of EVs available in Manchester today - Europcar has teamed up with Go Ultra Low to run a one-day roadshow in Manchester showcasing the latest electric vehicle developments. Related Post First charge points ... Read More »
- Glasgow to get Scotland’s first Low Emission Zone by 2018 - Glasgow has been named as the first of four cities in Scotland to implement Low Emission Zones.
- Volvo launches global news hub for fleets - Volvo has gone live with a new dedicated hub to provide global fleet managers with its latest news as well as content on the wider global fleet market. Related ... Read More »
- Third of London taxi and private hire journeys could be in autonomous vehicles by 2025 - Up to 30% of taxi and private hire journeys in the capital could be served by autonomous vehicle (AV) ride-sharing in London by 2025. Related Post ... Read More »
- Concerns about diesel market spread to dealers - Nearly nine out of 10 (87%) dealers plan to review their stock profiles for diesel vehicles in 2018 in response to signs of consumer reaction to ... Read More »
- Lure of autonomous vehicles could tempt city slickers to suburbs - Nearly half (46%) of British motorists would consider changing their job to avoid congestion, according to new research.