Today in Fleet – Thursday 1 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions grows profit - Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions has reported a pre-tax profit of £24.8m for FY18/19; up 3.3% from the £24m recorded for the previous tax year. For more ... Read More »
- Jaguar launches new range calculator for I-PACE - Jaguar has launched a new online calculator to help potential I-PACE buyers maximise the range of the all-electric SUV. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Volvo boosts in-car connectivity on all new cars - Volvo Car UK is installing a data SIM card as standard in all new models, making ‘big data’ available to drivers. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Jochen Sutor joins LeasePlan as chief financial officer - LeasePlan Corporation NV has named Jochen Sutor as its new chief financial officer (CFO) and member of the Managing Board, effective 1 October 2019. For more ... Read More »
- New research identifies motivations and obstructions to ULEV switch - Car and van drivers are ready to make the switch to hybrid and electric vehicles but ongoing concerns over operation and lack of awareness of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.