Today in Fleet – Monday 9 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Toyota to underpin small cars with new platform - Toyota has expanded the work of its TNGA (Toyota New Global Architecture) programme to small cars with a new GA-B platform, likely to underpin the new ... Read More »
- New top-spec Alfa Romeo Stelvio makes way to UK - A new top-of-the-range Ti model has joined the Alfa Romeo Stelvio line-up, bearing the historic ‘Turismo Internazionale’ acronym. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Honda e ups the ante on EV range - Honda has announced further details and unveiled the first official images of its Honda e electric vehicle in mass production form ahead of its debut next ... Read More »
- TfL to press ahead with 20mph speed limit in central London - Transport for London’s plans for a 20mph speed limit in central London have been given the go-ahead – backed up by recalibrated speed cameras and mobile ... Read More »
- Shift to mobility puts safety onus on fleets - A corporate-wide move away from company-provided vehicles and towards grey fleet and other mobility options could be undermining road user safety. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.