Today in Fleet – Monday 9 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Greenhous appoints new national fleet sales manager - Dealer group Greenhous has promoted Tony Mellish to the role of national fleet sales manager. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Dekra to drive fleet services under new role - Dekra Automotive has appointed a new head of sales as the company looks to further increase its support to fleet and automotive firms. For more of ... Read More »
- BCA starts major development programme at Nottingham facility - BCA’s Nottingham remarketing and defleet centre is to get a new auction lane complex that will significantly extend the facility’s volume and throughput when it opens ... Read More »
- Citroën C1 gets new engine in 2018 range updates - Citroën has updated the C1 for 2018, including new colours and materials, improved comfort, new safety and connectivity equipment, and a new-generation engine. For more of ... Read More »
- Half of drivers claim mobile phone distraction behind wheel - Drivers are still using their mobiles behind the wheel, causing crashes, near misses and road rage, according to new research. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Lex Autolease enhances vehicle handover process - UK leasing and fleet management giant Lex Autolease has implemented the moDel solution from Ebbon-Dacs in a move that will improve the vehicle handover process for company ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.