Today in Fleet – Monday 8 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Byton sets sights on Tesla with electric SUV - Chinese electric car manufacturer, Byton, has previewed the first of its line-up of luxury cars; a long-range, fully-electric SUV due to launch in Europe during 2020. ... Read More »
- Prices revealed for Mitsubishi’s Discovery Sport seven-seater rival - Mitsubishi has revealed range details for its seven-seater Shogun Sport which goes on sale this spring, providing a rival to the Land Rover Discovery Sport. For ... Read More »
- Dealers to rethink fuel mix logic - Fuel mix will become a more important remarketing issue in 2018 as a downturn in diesel take-up prompts changes to traditional stock methods for dealers. For ... Read More »
- Peugeot 2008 now available with new range-topping trim - Peugeot extends 2008 offering with addition of new Allure Premium grade trim. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- EV charging installer continues UK expansion - North East independent EV charging installer Elmtronics has opened its third office in the UK as it pushes ahead with growth plans. For more of the ... Read More »
- Operation Snap campaign extended across Wales - A campaign encouraging members of the public to report traffic offences is now being run across Wales. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.