Today in Fleet – Monday 8 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Byton sets sights on Tesla with electric SUV - Chinese electric car manufacturer, Byton, has previewed the first of its line-up of luxury cars; a long-range, fully-electric SUV due to launch in Europe during 2020. ... Read More »
- Prices revealed for Mitsubishi’s Discovery Sport seven-seater rival - Mitsubishi has revealed range details for its seven-seater Shogun Sport which goes on sale this spring, providing a rival to the Land Rover Discovery Sport. Related ... Read More »
- Dealers to rethink fuel mix logic - Fuel mix will become a more important remarketing issue in 2018 as a downturn in diesel take-up prompts changes to traditional stock methods for dealers. Related ... Read More »
- Peugeot 2008 now available with new range-topping trim - Peugeot extends 2008 offering with addition of new Allure Premium grade trim.
- EV charging installer continues UK expansion - North East independent EV charging installer Elmtronics has opened its third office in the UK as it pushes ahead with growth plans. Related Post Transport Scotland ... Read More »
- Operation Snap campaign extended across Wales - A campaign encouraging members of the public to report traffic offences is now being run across Wales. Related Post 50mph limit to cut emissions on major ... Read More »