Today in Fleet – Monday 4 March
All the key news in fleet…
- LeasePlan issues Green Bond - LeasePlan has issued its first-ever Green Bond to help it accelerate the numbers of fully electric vehicles on its fleet. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Armoured Range Rover Sentinel get extra power and protection - Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations has updated its armoured Range Rover Sentinel with more power and increased occupant protection. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Addison Lee services now available through Sixt mobility app - Sixt customers are now able to book Addison Lee Group’s mobility services through the Sixt app. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Former Infiniti head of fleet joins Circle Leasing - Circle Leasing has appointed Jonathan Reynolds as the company’s new head of sales as the courtesy car supplier looks to expand further in the bodyshop leasing ... Read More »
- Company car tax changes and clean air zones under focus at ACFO spring seminar - Crucial fleet issues including future company car taxation, the impact of Brexit and the introduction of clean air zones are to come under focus at ACFO’s ... Read More »
- Demand for short-term subscription leasing to continue rising - More fleets are likely to move to short-term subscription-based car leasing for perk cars as ongoing business uncertainty and changing employee demands turn operators away from ... Read More »
- New challenge promotes sustainable workplace travel - Workplaces in Scotland are being urged to take part in a new challenge to help change the way employees travel, including on business. For more of ... Read More »
- Government urged to explore link between ‘deadly street design’ and speeding - The Government is being urged to look at whether the removal of pedestrian crossings is leading to a rise in speeding. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.