Today in Fleet – Monday 4 June
All the key news in fleet…
- GMB fights for rights of Amazon delivery drivers - GMB is taking legal action against three Amazon delivery firms as it contends that delivery drivers were made to work excessive hours and even drive unsafely ... Read More »
- Public charging not important, finds Delta-ee - Public charging may not be as important as is commonly believed, with it accounting for a predicted 8% of all charging over the next 3-10 years, ... Read More »
- TMC partners with The Driving Doctor - Mileage and expenses management specialist TMC and The Driving Doctor driver behaviour solution have signed a partnership deal. Related Post Mark Sinclair joins TMC as chief ... Read More »
- Drivy car sharing services expands across UK - Car sharing platform Drivy has appointed its first head of UK and gone nationwide following a successful launch in London. Related Post Drivy app updates to ... Read More »
- Barbican kitted out with EV charge points - The City of London Corporation is driving its plans for a Low Emission Neighbourhood (LEN) with the installation of new charging points in the Barbican.
- Learner drivers take to motorways - Learner drivers are now allowed to take lessons from fully qualified driving instructors on motorways following a change in the law effective from today (4 June). ... Read More »