Today in Fleet – Monday 4 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Highways England to lift roadworks for Christmas - Highways England is to complete or lift current road works ahead of the festive period. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New-style driving test comes into effect today - The recently revised driving test will “big safety benefits and save lives”, says IAM RoadSmart, by including more real life situations and introducing new drivers to ... Read More »
- Cap HPI debuts new forecast and SMR tools - Cap HPI has launched a new set of tools for the fleet and leasing sector, including a new solution to help forecast values more accurately. For ... Read More »
- Reduction in drivers caught using mobile phones after tougher penalties introduced - 11% fewer drivers were caught while using a mobile phone, after new tougher penalties were introduced according to an FOI request by the RAC to police ... Read More »
- New Kent motorway junction gets go-ahead - The Government has given the go-ahead for a new M20 junction by Ashford in Kent, with construction due to begin early next year. For more of ... Read More »
- Mike Wise takes director role at vGroup International - Industry stalwart Mike Wise has assumed a board-level role at vGroup International as the company embarks on latest expansion plans. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Renault prepares 1,000 connected-Méganes for fleet customers - Renault has produced 1,000 vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2X) enabled, connected, Mégane cars ready for fleet customers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Jeep confirms plug-in hybrid power for new Wrangler - Jeep‘s new Wrangler will include plug-in hybrid power, the American company has confirmed. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.