Today in Fleet – Monday 30 March
All the key news in fleet…
- RingGo helps local authorities provide free parking to NHS workers and volunteers - Cashless parking solutions provider RingGo is offering two solutions to assist councils with free NHS worker parking. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- London Cycling Campaign publishes top tips for those returning to cycling - New safety advice on cycling has been published by the London Cycling Campaign (LCC) as many people turn to cycling for essential journeys during the coronavirus ... Read More »
- Fully Charged to loan London’s NHS workers eBikes - Independent specialist eBike retailer Fully Charged is offering electric bikes to NHS workers in London, providing a safer, healthier alternative for commuting doctors and nurses. For ... Read More »
- Uber supports NHS staff with free trips and meals - Uber is offering NHS staff free meals and trips to support those working on the frontline of the coronavirus crisis. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Speed awareness classes cancelled during outbreak - Speed awareness and other classes on the NDORS scheme have been cancelled for 12 weeks to support government guidance in the coronavirus outbreak. For more of ... Read More »
- Raleigh cycle-to-work scheme brings electric bike access for employees - A new cycle-to-work scheme has launched from Raleigh, potentially saving employees up to 42% on retail prices of electric bikes. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.