Today in Fleet – Monday 29 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Could tyres power the electric revolution? - Falken’s engineers have developed a new ‘Energy Harvester’ technology that sees tyres generate electricity while driving. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- East Lothian Council rolls out new EV charging hubs - East Lothian Council is deploying six charging hubs in the county’s largest towns in partnership with Swarco eVolt. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Free2Move Lease ramps up corporate sector focus under latest appointments - PSA’s Free2Move Lease brand has made a number of changes to its National Sales Team structure as it looks to win new business within the corporate sector. ... Read More »
- Pendragon Vehicle Management brings Esso Card benefits to customers - Pendragon Vehicle Management has partnered with Esso Card provider WEX Europe Services to offer a range of benefits to its leasing customers. For more of the ... Read More »
- Lords Committee launches inquiry into clock changes - Fleets are being invited to take part in an inquiry from the House of Lords EU Internal Market Sub-Committee into the European Commission’s proposal to end ... Read More »
- B2B customers gain access to Free2Move Rent’s database - As part of its short-term car rental business, Free2Move, Groupe PSA’s mobility brand, is opening up the Free2Move Rent database to B2B customers. For more of ... Read More »
- VisionTrack targets growth under new European sales director - Vehicle camera and video telematics specialist VisionTrack has appointed Vernon Bonser as European sales director as it looks to expand further in the UK and mainland ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.