Today in Fleet – Monday 27 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Audi EV charging service covers third of UK public charging network - Audi has launched a new charging service, aimed at both plug-in hybrid and e-tron drivers and providing access to thousands of charging points across Europe via ... Read More »
- Prices revealed for Fiat mild hybrid city cars - Fiat is launching petrol mild hybrid versions of its 500 and Panda city cars, bringing CO2 emissions from 88g/km. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- New Hertz approach brings more transparent pricing for repairs - New software deployed by Hertz across Europe could help resolve the thorny subject of damage charges on returned hire cars by providing accurate repair pricing and ... Read More »
- Brake to run free fleet seminar on crisis management - Fleets are being invited to a free one-day training session focusing on managing the consequences of a road crash or other sudden, violent vehicle-related events. For ... Read More »
- Switch to virtual auctions cutting need for vehicle movements, says CD Auction - The remarketing process is changing as fleets and dealers demand fewer vehicle movements, both to go greener and to streamline operations, according to online auction specialist ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.