Today in Fleet – Monday 26 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Councils to get extra £100m to repair potholes - The Government is to give a further £100m funding to councils to repair potholes and other severe weather damage, the Transport Secretary has announced. For more ... Read More »
- FleetVision strengthens consulting team - FleetVision, the fleet and mobility consultancy arm of the TÜV SÜD Group, has announced two additions to its consultancy team. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Drivers being dazzled by modern headlights, warns RAC - Modern vehicle headlights could be dazzling drivers, bringing safety issues, according to the RAC. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- European Fleet and Mobility Association launches - A new umbrella organisation for fleet and mobility management has launched to represent the interests of managers on a European level. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Government urged to connect air quality plans with cycling and walking policies - Government Clean Air Plans should incorporate a focus on cycling and walking programmes to drive down vehicle emissions. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Greater Manchester uses clean air funding to expand EV charging network - Greater Manchester is to add 48 rapid charging points to its electric vehicle charging network with the help of government funds. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.