Today in Fleet – Monday 25 September
All the key news in fleet…
- New appointments at Daimler Fleet Management - Daimler Fleet Management has appointed four sales specialists as it continues to expand its multi-brand contract hire and leasing service to fleets of all sizes. For ... Read More »
- Leasys UK hits 10,000-vehicle landmark - Leasys UK, the contract hire company of FCA Bank, has passed the 10,000 figure for the number of vehicles currently on its fleet. For more of ... Read More »
- Free Vehicle Remarketing Association seminar to address challenges of 2018 - The Vehicle Remarketing Association is to run a free seminar to provide a complete briefing of the major trends and legislative changes facing the car and ... Read More »
- National Accident Repair Group inks deal with Autoglass - The National Accident Repair Group has appointed Autoglass as its supply partner of choice for its network of body shop centres. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Toyota makes hybrid available across RAV4 line-up - Toyota’s 2018 RAV4 will offer petrol-electric hybrid power across all model grades. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- BMW X3 adds to engine line-up - BMW is to add two more engines to its X3 a month after the third-generation model launches. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.