Today in Fleet – Monday 21 January
All the key news in fleet…
- AA enhances hybrid knowledge with ‘world-first’ training rig - The AA has commissioned and installed a training rig for hybrid vehicles to help the organisation increase the number of vans and cars fixed by technicians ... Read More »
- Canterbury to renewable energy EV charge points - Swedish energy group Vattenfall has won a deal to install charging points in Canterbury in partnership with BMM Energy Solutions. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- BigChange enhances fleet solutions with Trace Systems acquisition - Mobile workforce technology specialist BigChange has gained new fleet software capabilities with the acquisition of Trace Systems. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Toyota Prius gains AWD option for 2019 - Toyota has updated the Prius with the option of intelligent all-wheel drive (AWD-i) for the first time as part of a raft of updates for 2019. ... Read More »
- SME profits hit as traffic jams hit ‘crisis level’ - Traffic congestion is reaching crisis point across the UK, affecting both productivity and profitability, according to latest research from Close Brothers Asset Finance. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Cazana data shows ‘no punishment of used diesel values’ - Used diesel values remain strong with no evidence of ‘punishment’ from buyers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.