Today in Fleet – Monday 20 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Lesley Slater becomes Daimler Fleet Management CCO - Daimler Fleet Management has appointed former LeasePlan director Lesley Slater as its new chief commercial officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Lex supports customers to relieve pandemic pressures - Lex Autolease is continuing its work to support customers through the coronavirus crisis, offering tailored solutions and advice to help customers manage their fleets. For more ... Read More »
- ULEV stimulus incentives boost new car registrations in France - France was the only EU market not to post a significant decline in new car registrations last month after its government introduced an enhanced incentive scheme ... Read More »
- Update to BCA app increases buyer options - BCA has updated its Buyer app with a new Bid Now feature that enables customers to place bids on BCA’s Bid Now online auction platform. For ... Read More »
- IAM RoadSmart resumes Advanced Driver coaching in England and Wales - IAM RoadSmart has restarted its Advanced Driver coaching in England from today (Monday 20 July), backed by detailed guidelines on social distancing rules. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.