Today in Fleet – Monday 2 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Renault Morphoz concept heralds new family of electric models - Renault has revealed its latest concept car, developed on the new CMF-EV modular platform and heralding a new family of electric models. For more of the ... Read More »
- EV charge points at supermarkets double in two years - The number of electric vehicle (EV) charge points at supermarkets has doubled in the last two years, although the proportion of supermarkets offering charging is still ... Read More »
- EV orders leap 300% at Zenith as BiK tax initiatives take effect - Orders of electric vehicles (EVs) at Zenith have leapt over 300% in salary sacrifice fleets and 250% in its company car fleets over the last six ... Read More »
- Brake report outlines essential vehicle checking and maintenance procedures - A new report from Brake outlines how the consequences of not complying with vehicle standards and why it’s important to train your drivers to complete routine ... Read More »
- Mini Electric drivers offered free charging miles with OVO Energy - Mini has teamed up with OVO Energy, offering 5,000 free, charging miles to new MINI Electric owners in the UK. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.