Today in Fleet – Monday 15 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Switch to low-emission fleets could cut more than three million tonnes of CO2 - Organisations attending the World Economic Forum (WEF) Annual Meeting in Davos could cut more than three million tonnes of CO2 by switching to low-emission vehicles. That’s ... Read More »
- Latest hydrogen developments to come under focus at VRA meeting - Developments in hydrogen technology and likely sales will be the focus of 2018’s first meeting of the Vehicle Remarketing Association. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Change at the helm for Vehicle Consulting - Stockport-based contract hire and leasing provider Vehicle Consulting has appointed a new managing director as co-founder Simeon Briggs announces his retirement. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- CD Auction Group joins ICFM Corporate Investor Programme - CD Auction Group has become the first vehicle remarketing company to join ICFM’s Corporate Investor Programme. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Diesel to remain top player in used car sales - Used buyer demand for diesels remains strong and is likely to continue for in future years, according to Cox Automotive. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Black replaces white as UK’s favourite new car colour - Black is back as the colour of choice for the UK’s new car buyers, knocking white off the top spot. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.