Today in Fleet – Monday 15 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleet and lease values rise in March - Average values for fleet and lease saw a slight rise in March, latest figures from BCA show. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Brake seminar to help fleets develop work-related road safety programmes - Brake is to run a seminar that will share best practice in introducing, maintaining and developing a comprehensive, risk-led, work-related road safety programme. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to fight for open access to connected car data - Fleet software specialist FleetCheck has waded into the ongoing connected car data ownership debate, urging fleets to back a new call for open access to such ... Read More »
- Sixth-gen Corsa to bring considerably lower fuel and CO2 figures - Vauxhall’s sixth-generation Corsa will offer a considerable reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions; the result of a drastic weight loss as well as enhanced aerodynamics ... Read More »
- Second wave of Easter getaway traffic gets underway - A “significant” second wave of Easter getaway traffic is to take place over this week, with around 15 million leisure car journeys expected to be taken ... Read More »
- ‘End of the road’ for traditional leasing agreements - Increasing fleet requirements for more flexible vehicle supply could spell the end of the 36 and 48-month traditional vehicle leasing agreement. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.