Today in Fleet – Monday 12 November
All the key news in fleet…
- European Commission clears Daimler-BMW mobility JVs - The European Commission has cleared the creation of six mobility-related joint ventures by Daimler and BMW, subject to conditions. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Briefing to outline how Birmingham clean air zone will impact fleets - Fleets in the Birmingham area are being invited to a free breakfast briefing that will outline the new clean air zone and the impact it will ... Read More »
- PCF Bank and Code Investing partner for SME vehicle finance - Debt finance platform Code Investing and PCF Bank, the specialist bank owned by AIM-listed PCF Group plc, are partnering to provide vehicle and asset finance to the UK ... Read More »
- Hounslow takes action on air pollution - Hounslow Council has launched a public consultation on engine idling fines as one of a range of measures to tackle air pollution in the borough over ... Read More »
- FleetCheck achieves ISO 27001 - Fleet software specialist FleetCheck is now ISO 27001 certified, reinforcing its information security credentials. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- TfL and Bosch tie-up to develop smart mobility solutions - Mobility experts from Transport for London (TfL) and Bosch are to work with start-ups and small businesses to develop smart mobility solutions under a new 18-month ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.