Today in Fleet – Monday 12 February
All the key news in fleet…
- Subaru UK appoints Chris Graham as new MD - Chris Graham is the new managing director at Subaru UK, replacing Paul Tunnicliffe. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- 4G introduction opens up mobility services for Mini - New Mini models are to get a range of mobility and planning digital services under connectivity upgrades. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New trim level brings luxury kit for Peugeot 3008 and 5008 - Peugeot has added a new ‘GT Line Premium’ trim level to its 3008 and 5008 SUVs to bring a more luxury-focused approach. For more of the ... Read More »
- Driver behaviour tech brings benefits for pool cars - Law firm Stephens Scown LLP has reported reduced emissions and fuel costs from its pool car fleet after deploying Lightfoot in-car driver guidance devices. For more ... Read More »
- New scheme provides 24/7 access to mobility - Cardiff-based financial services provider MotoNovo Finance has cut costs while eliminating parking issues by replacing its pool car with Enterprise Car Club. For more of the ... Read More »
- UK true fleet market only exemption to EU-5 growth trend - The UK true fleet sector was singled out within the EU-5 for being the only market to see a downturn in 2017, according to latest figures ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.