Today in Fleet – Monday 12 August
All the key news in fleet…
- BP Chargemaster’s James Jean-Louis joins Cyan Finance - Cyan Finance has hired James Jean-Louis, formerly of BP Chargemaster, as sustainable finance – eMobility lead. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New VWFS | Fleet tool gives guidance on fleet EV journey - Volkswagen Financial Services | Fleet has launched a new tool to help fleets make the switch to electric vehicles. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- WLTP Second Act ‘extremely unlikely’ to bring supply shortages, says Cap - Cap HPI is warning that widespread reports of concerns around new vehicle supply shortages in September are unwarranted following the implementation of WLTP ‘Second Act’ certification. ... Read More »
- New car club brings EV access to South Ayrshire drivers - Drivers in South Ayrshire are being provided with access to two Nissan Leaf electric vehicles under a new electric community car club. For more of the ... Read More »
- Airport short-term parking fees on the rise - More than eight in 10 (82%) of UK airports of the UK’s 22 busiest airports have increased pick-up and drop-off charges over the last year. For ... Read More »
- SMEs need a holiday, or risk burning out - In our era of health and safety, mental health and corporate responsibility with regard to duty of care, surprising research by Simply Business shows that UK ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.