Today in Fleet – Monday 11 June
All the key news in fleet…
- E-Pace gets AI and Jaguar’s latest petrol engine - Jaguar‘s E-Pace SUV is now available with Jaguar Land Rover’s 197bhp 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged Ingenium petrol engine for the first time. Related Post Petrol Minis to ... Read More »
- EVs are the “silver bullet” to transitioning to clean energy - A new clean-energy technology company, named EV8 technologies, has been launched to encourage uptake of electric vehicles (EVs) by using them as a key part of ... Read More »
- Future fleet fuels under focus in ACFO webinar - The issues surrounding current and future fleet fuel challenges, including for diesel policies, are to be highlighted in an ACFO seminar taking place this month. Related Post ... Read More »
- Green Motion opens 20th UK branch - Low-emission car hire firm Green Motion has opened its 20th UK branch 11 years after launching in the market. Related Post Green Motion to continue with ... Read More »
- vComms to expand in leasing and end-user fleet sectors - vGroup International is expanding its vComms national mobile car and van accessory fitment service across the end-user fleet and contract hire and leasing sectors.
- Spicerhaart awards £20m+ fleet deal to BMW - National estate agency chain Spicerhaart is to replace its entire 1,100-car fleet with BMW models over the next three years.
- Jaama celebrates 14th year in business - Fleet software specialist Jaama says business is booming as it moves into its 14th year. Related Post Jaama’s ‘MyVehicle App’ gets host of new features ... ... Read More »
- Germany’s second diesel ban likely to have ‘domino effect’ - Germany is to get its second diesel ban by 2019 after a judge in a regional court rules that it must go ahead. Related Post First ... Read More »