Today in Fleet – Monday 11 June
All the key news in fleet…
- E-Pace gets AI and Jaguar’s latest petrol engine - Jaguar‘s E-Pace SUV is now available with Jaguar Land Rover’s 197bhp 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged Ingenium petrol engine for the first time. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- EVs are the “silver bullet” to transitioning to clean energy - A new clean-energy technology company, named EV8 technologies, has been launched to encourage uptake of electric vehicles (EVs) by using them as a key part of ... Read More »
- Future fleet fuels under focus in ACFO webinar - The issues surrounding current and future fleet fuel challenges, including for diesel policies, are to be highlighted in an ACFO seminar taking place this month. For more ... Read More »
- vComms to expand in leasing and end-user fleet sectors - vGroup International is expanding its vComms national mobile car and van accessory fitment service across the end-user fleet and contract hire and leasing sectors. For more ... Read More »
- Spicerhaart awards £20m+ fleet deal to BMW - National estate agency chain Spicerhaart is to replace its entire 1,100-car fleet with BMW models over the next three years. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Jaama celebrates 14th year in business - Fleet software specialist Jaama says business is booming as it moves into its 14th year. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Germany’s second diesel ban likely to have ‘domino effect’ - Germany is to get its second diesel ban by 2019 after a judge in a regional court rules that it must go ahead. For more of ... Read More »
- BMW launches wireless EV charging - BMW is introducing wireless, inductive charging for the 530e iPerformance model from next month. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.