Today in Fleet – Monday 10 December
All the key news in fleet…
- BVRLA sets out leasing and rental challenges for 2019 - 2019 will bring some significant challenges for vehicle rental and leasing firms but the industry is taking action to seize the initiative. For more of the ... Read More »
- Pricing and specs revealed for Seat Tarraco seven-seat SUV - Seat has opened order books for its flagship Tarraco SUV, which is priced from £28,320. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleet values still at near-record levels, says BCA - Average used car values at BCA rose again in October, with values for fleet and lease and dealer part-exchange vehicles still at near record levels and ... Read More »
- Nationwide Windscreen Services scoops Lex award - Lex Autolease has awarded Nationwide Windscreen Services its Fleet Service Supplier of the Year title at its annual Supplier Focus Day. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Aston Barclay deploys Alexa service - Aston Barclay is using Alexa technology to share the group’s auction programme to buyers through a new service. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Alex Smith named MD of Volkswagen Group UK - Alex Smith is to become managing director of Volkswagen Group UK in the New Year, marking his return to the group after two years at Nissan. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.