Today in Fleet – Friday 9 February
All the key news in fleet…
- Clean Air Zones must take action on cars, campaigners say - Deploying Clean Air Zones (CAZs) that don’t tackle car usage will only have a minimal impact on air pollution. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- TomTom expands On-Street Parking Service - TomTom’s On-Street Parking service is now available in 100 cities across Europe, including 13 new locations in the UK. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Mercedes-Benz launches extended fleet test drives - Mercedes-Benz has introduced a new 48-hour test drive initiative across its model line-up. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Connells Group signs up Inchcape Fleet Solutions - Estate agency Connells Group has awarded Inchcape Fleet Solutions (IFS) a three-year contract for fleet management services. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Rural infrastructure holes to inhibit autonomous vehicle usage - The initial benefits of autonomous vehicles will be restricted to urban environments unless a common framework is developed across the UK. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Asda leads way on fuel price cuts - Asda has cut up to 2ppl off its national unleaded and diesel prices in a move expected to be followed by the other supermarket fuel retailers. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.